Our practitioners and therapists primarily use Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) as well as other therapeutic techniques. We promote the use of Illness Management and Recovery in most of our adult programs. We provide individual, group, family & multi-family models of therapy.
We help individuals develop a treatment plan that clearly defines goals in mental health and/or chemical dependency. The treatment plan encompasses all areas of the individual’s life including school, work, family, medical health, motivation, and behavioral.
We include skills training and education for using community based support groups during and after the treatment process to enhance recovery.
– Adolescent Day Treatment
– Diagnostic Assessments
– Drug Testing
– Individual & Family Therapy
– Marriage, Couples & Co-parenting Counseling
– Children’s Therapeutic Support Services (CTSS)
– Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS)
– Parenting Skills Program
– Adolescent Chemical Dependency Treatment
– Adult and Adolescent Substance Abuse Assessments
– Dual Diagnosis Treatment (Co-occurring Mental Health and Substance Abuse)
– S.C.I. (Structured Community Integration)
– Psychiatric Consultation Available
Most insurance plans accepted!
If you or someone that you love is suffering with addiction to drugs or alcohol, or a mental health concern, we are here to help. We serve children, adolescents, adults, individuals and families alike.